Title: Retention Coordinator Div/Dept: Supporter CareLocation: IO - Richmond, VAReporting Relationship: Manager, Supporter CaresummaryResponsible for maintaining Sponsor campaigns related to proactive and reactive Retention strategies. Heavy use of email, automated voice dialing and various innovative tools to improve contact and response rates. Heavy sponsorship account research, tracking and data collection to meet specific campaign goals. DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- ChildFund International is committed to a workplace culture that promotes diversity, equity, and inclusion in all its forms. Furthermore, ChildFund International is committed to ensuring a workplace that safeguards and protects all children, including preventing their sexual exploitation and abuse, as well as preventing the sexual exploitation and abuse of its staff, partners, and program participants.
- Direct ownership for their daily individual Retention campaign via email, auto dial or other tools to meet/exceed sponsor contact goal
- Follow Retention call flow to meet/exceed sponsor experience, including de-escalating call, identifying account issue, flawlessly executing resolution, providing concierge style service and celebrating sponsor/sponsored child successes. All of this while creating an elevated sponsor experience.
- IT data validation for sponsor contact files (payment reject file, inactive payment methods, payment tracking, etc)
- Cross-departmental partnership with other functional areas (IT, Treasury, Acquisitions) to share findings and explore potential solutions
- Data tracking of own metrics to self-direct adding additional volume or making offers to assist teammates.
- Participate in collaborative, group quality and training sessions, receiving feedback and guidance from peers on call and process execution work
- Identify opportunities to secure backpay when possible and/or promote other efforts or programs
- Work on special projects as needed to support Engagement & Retention work.
- Digitally savvy, being able to multi-task between using new tools
- Independently draft freestyle communications to sponsors describing complex situations
- Ownership of daily task follow ups to ensure each account payment applied properly and manage open task/case volumes to stay within target
- Consistently meets quality productivity and financial targets.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- 1-2 years of customer service and/or retention experience or club/organization leader
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills – assessment will be given
- Ability to organize, prioritize own workflow while aligning with big picture goals
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail – ability to find and raise issues
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a heavy focus on Excel and Outlook (mail merge).
- Team Support – may be needed to provide coverage to support teammates or Retention financial goals.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.NOTE: All interested applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. at the time of application.EOE/M/F/D/V
- High school diploma required; 2 year college associates degree preferred.