Job DescriptionJob Title: Executive -Donor Servicing Division/ Department: Individual FundraisingLocation: MumbaiReports to: Manager, Individual Resource MobilizationMatrix Reporting:- Officer- Business Analyst & Donor ServicesABOUT USChildFund is a child development organization representing the voice of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in India regardless of their race, creed and gender, since 1951. We annually reach out to over 3 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs and partnerships.SUMMARYAssistant, Fundraising & Donor Servicing will be responsible for carrying out fundraising backend work which includes data entry, Thank You Call and Donor Servicing at Mumbai office. S/ he will be the point of contact for Mumbai region. In line with ChildFund India’s strategic plans and policy guidelines, S/he will work under the leadership of the Manager Individual Resource Mobilization.
QUALIFICATION/ EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES
- Maintain all the MIS related to donor acquisition by Face to Face / Tele-Facing Teams.
- Coordinate with Bengaluru Donor Servicing team on daily basis regarding acquisition and realization of monthly donation forms and Single donation forms.
- Verification of Donor Forms acquired by teams on daily basis.
- Share daily donor details with Bengaluru Donor servicing team on daily basis.
- Assist the donors with online donations.
- Keep all the tracks of hard copy donation forms.
- Provide day to day support to Manager- Resource Mobilization, Officer- Donor Servicing and Business Analyst as and when required.
- Maintain & manage inventory of fundraising collaterals.
- Ensure timely opening/ closing of regional office.
- Coordinate with central procurement team for any procurement.
- Coordination with all other departments as and when require for FR activities.
- Maintain attendance of FR staff.
- Prepare and maintain electronic and hard copy records related to donors and funds.
- Serve as the primary staff for managing the transactional elements and handling general fund related enquiries via email or the Donor Services line in a timely manner.
- Support the Donor Services team in addressing specific questions and needs of donors or advisors associated with the funds.
- Maintain and manage clear and accurate donor services operation documents.
- Make thank you calls to all the donors.
- Send tax certificates to all the donors and keep a track
- Record and manage report and data output.
- Upload and download reports into the DMS for financial debit thrice a month.
- Assist with report creation and generating reports for development and donor services.
- Maintain and update database, inclusive of data management and record keeping with regard to all donors.
- Provide general administrative support to other team members as requested.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned by the line manager.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Graduate in Commerce or related discipline with minimum three years of relevant experience.
- Experience in NGO sector would be an added advantage.
- Excellent presentation, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), ability to communicate in local language will be advantageous.
- Strong computer skills, with excellence in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Organised, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
CTC for the position: Rs 3,64,170 Approx. (To be decided based on the salary history of the candidate). Application Last Date: 25th January 2021
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.