Job DescriptionJob Title: Office AssistantDivision/ Department: Individual Resource MobilizationLocation: MumbaiReporting to: Manager- Individual Resource MobilizationABOUT USChildFund is a child development organization representing the voice of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in India regardless of their race, creed and gender, since 1951. We annually reach out to over 3 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs and partnerships.SUMMARY This position will be responsible to perform various office tasks and should be disposed to carrying out any clerical duties assigned in accordance with the office procedures.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for purchasing the office and pantry supplies
- Preparing and maintaining inventory list of office supplies and ensuring the stock is filled regularly
- Responsible for Dusting of office.
- Filing of documents and maintaining folder.
- Responsible for opening and closing of office
- Responsible for completing all preventive maintenance procedures, and also troubleshooting any failure experienced in equipment.
- Handling the front office and receiving the calls on the reception.
- Responsible for sending and receiving courier and keeping record of outward and inward couriers.
- Responsible for all clerical and banking of office as and when required responsible for switching on and off generator in case of power cut.
- Helping and assisting the Fundraising backend team in day-to-day office work
- Responsible for maintenance of office assets and equipment’s.
- Apart from above mentioned duties the person will be responsible for any task as assigned by supervisor.
- Pick up cheque, forms from field whenever required
- Keep at track of movement of office collaterals during any outreach fundraising event.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.CTC for the position: Rs. 3,01,788 PA approx. subject to tax and other deductions, as applicableApplication Last Date:
- PUC or graduates or any degree with 2 years of experience
- Good communication skills in English (capable to read and write)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.