Job Title: Team Leader - Face to Face & Tele CallingDivision/ Department: Individual Fund RaisingLocation: MumbaiReporting to: Officer – Resource MobilizationJOB SUMMARYTeam leader – Face-to-Face Fundraising/ Tele-calling will help ChildFund India’s operations to increase the regular fundraising income within an efficient cost-income ratio, build, and motivate the F2F / Tele Calling fundraising team.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible for achieving the team’s daily/ weekly targets, in accordance with agreed Key Performance indicators (KPIs). This includes setting targets for individual team members and managing their performance with the support of the Officer - Resource Mobilization, and also achieving personal fundraising targets.
- Implement the individual regular giving fundraising strategy in conjunction with the Officer - Resource Mobilization.
- Maintain an understanding of ChildFund’ s programs, campaigns and causes, to be able to talk convincingly to potential supporters about the organization’s work and ensure team members do the same.
- Monitor the individual fund raisers day-to day performance, give feedback and provide motivational reinforcement to achieve the target.
- Reporting to the Officer - Resource Mobilization on a daily/weekly and monthly basis with the progress on agreed targets.
- Prioritizing the retention of F2F/ Tele Calling fundraisers by developing their skills and highlighting opportunities for career progression within ChildFund India.
- Be responsible to get the outreach permissions.
- Facilitate the orientation of new members joining the team and continue training them on the job.
- Work closely with the HR department to ensure the right number of fundraisers in the team.
- Keep the team motivated and create a positive team environment to grow supporter base.
- Develop and apply innovative training concepts, methodologies and strategies for F2F/Tele Calling Fundraising.
- Ensure correct messaging about organization and its fund raising products/asks in the field by Business Development Executives - F2F/Tele Calling.
- Maintain relationships with HNI donors and meet these donors face to face at recommended frequency in order to update them about the work of ChildFund India.
- Conduct weekly assessments to determine training and assistance to the team with help of the relevant members in team/organization.
- Develop capacity building program to address gaps in individual fundraising team, conduct training and assistance needs and provide mentorship, technical assistance, program knowledge to the Business Development Executive- Face to Face/Tele Calling.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Line Manager.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.CTC for the position: Rs. 4,95,163 PA Approx. (To be decided based on the salary history of the candidate). Application Last Date: 24th January
- Graduate with minimum 3 years of fundraising/ sales experience with exposure of handling a team with demonstrable track record is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skill in English, both verbal and written.
- Prior knowledge and experience of individual acquisition or marketing.
- Knowledge and experience of the donor community in India would be desirable.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.