ABOUT USChildFund is a child development organization representing the voice of deprived, excluded and vulnerable children in India regardless of their race, creed and gender, since 1951. We annually reach out to over 3 million children, youth, and their families, from 3200 communities in 85 districts across 15 states in India, through our long and short-term programs and partnerships.JoB summaryOfficer, HR will be responsible for providing support to the human resources operations in the Country Office of ChildFund India.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
|Title: ||Officer, Human Resources |
|Division/ Department: ||Human Resources |
|Reporting To: ||Director – Human Resources|
|Location: ||Bangalore |
QUALIFICATIONS/ EXPERIENCE/ COMPETENCIES
- Lead and support end-to-end recruitment and on-boarding processes
- Support coordination of talent management programs (e.g., internal mobility program, exchange programs) as they are developed and implemented.
- Coordinate employee engagement and logistics for face to face trainings and activities in the Country Office
- Ensure coordination of all on-boarding and off-boarding activities, including completion of relevant documents based on organisational need and local labor laws
- Create and maintain personnel files /records
- Manage absence management information and data, ensuring attendance records, time sheets and leave balances are maintained, including necessary approvals for payroll processing.
- Provide support in handling compliances relating employee grievances, disciplinary and performance management programs, policies and all legal employment obligations in line with relevant labor laws.
- Ensure performance review documents are collected and maintained in personnel files in a secure location based on organisational policies and as per local labour laws
- Provide support in facilitating payroll, compliances and procurement process, as needed
- Support employee learning and development activities, including arranging logistics.
- Supports the implementation of staff programs and policies
- Ensure all staff are oriented to HR policies and procedures on a regular basis.
- Ensure staff acknowledgment on key policies and procedures such as, Code of Conduct, Child Safeguarding policy, etc. are obtained, updated and filed.
- Any other role and responsibilities assigned by the Line Manager.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- A master’s degree in Human Resources.
- At least four years’ demonstrated experience in the domain of HR.
- Candidate from Bengaluru will be preferrable
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Adept in using computer, particularly in using Microsoft Office suite applications.
- Be an organized, team player, self-starter and results-oriented individual.
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks at the same time, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong confidentiality ethic, demonstrate flexibility, and versatility in adjusting to changing environments and requirements as necessary
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues
- Be gender sensitive with strong conviction and skills for the empowerment of excluded and disadvantaged children.
CTC for the position: 6,47,000 PA Approx. (depending upon last drawn salary) Application End Date: 28th October 2020 Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.